By netblots, 11-Jul-2013 14:24:00
Simple Rules for Quick Weight Loss In Preparation For Getting
Below are some guidelines for losing weight with the guidance of your personal trainer:
1. Eat four to six small meals each day, rather than two to three large meals. Eating frequently regulates and stimulates your metabolic processes to burn more calories.
2. Eat whole foods with high-fiber, low-sugar content such as lean proteins like fish, chicken, whey protein, and lean beef; fruits and vegetables; nuts, and whole grains.
3. Eat plenty of low-glycemic carbohydrates such as whole wheat products like oatmeal and vegetables, instead of refined processed carbohydrates that usually come in boxes and bags.
4. Eat a minimum of 25 to 35 grams of fiber every day. This will help relieve hunger pangs as well as regulate insulin and blood sugars that promote fat storage.
5. Eat some type of lean protein for each meal. Proteins satisfy hunger and provide vital building blocks that are necessary to maintain lean body mass and burn body fat.
6. Consume adequate amounts of healthy fat foods such as walnuts, almonds, olive oil, Omega-3-fortified eggs, and other Omega-3 foods. Healthier fats are great antioxidants and promote brain function as well as many other vital body processes.
7. Eat five to ten servings of fruit and vegetables every day. This is important to meet your micronutrient requirements. Vegetables are also a fiber-rich food source that helps control appetites and curb hunger. VGF25+ also supplies the powerful nutrition of 25 whole greens, fruits, and vegetables in just one "super pill."
8. Drink Green Tea or water instead of high-calorie soft drinks. Green Tea offers numerous health benefits. You should also drink a minimum of 1 ml of caffeine-free fluid for every calorie you consume. This equals roughly 8 to 12 eight-ounce glasses of Green Tea or water every day.
9. Balance your daily intake of fat. One-third of the fat you consume should be comprised of saturated fats, one-third should consist of monounsaturated fats, and the final third should come from polyunsaturated fat sources. Again, ensure that you eat ample amounts of Omega-3 essential fatty acids for antioxidant benefits by incorporating EFA Icon into your daily diet plan.
10. Establish good eating habits. Devise a daily meal plan and stick with it. The ability to consistently lose excess fat requires good dietary habits. You can get into habits that ultimately become part of your everyday routine and lifestyle by adhering to your diet plan for just 2-3 weeks.
11. Include "super foods" in your daily diet. Major examples of super foods are salmon, low-fat plain yogurt, mixed berries, tomatoes, spinach, mixed nuts, flax seeds or flax meal, green tea, various beans, and olive oil. VGF25+ also contains lots of the same type of super nutrition that these super foods offer.
12. Maintain a daily fat intake of less than 30 percent. This can be easily achieved by getting rid of "extra" fats such as butter, sour cream, mayonnaise, etc. It does not mean, however, that you have to completely avoid such items. Instead, use them very conservatively and avoid their regular addition to all of your food.
13. Exercise. Simply changing your dietary habits can indeed help you lose weight. However, very few individuals experience permanent success with the diet-alone strategy. Shedding fat also takes much longer if you do not exercise. Another thing most people do not realize is the extreme importance of ingesting the research-proven protein-to-carbohydrate ratio for optimal workout results during their personal training weight-loss regimen. Ask your Melbourne personal trainer for more weight loss tips, there are many out there!
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.